Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I hope it's Eye Candy #1


I'm frustrated with Google+ which is going away anyway but also frustrated with Blogger. I haven't changed anything yet I cannot post my blog to Google+ in the usual way and the truth is I can't post it at all since the screen goes white and just hangs there. As a result I have to copy the address of my latest blog and then paste to my Google+ communities (which have been loads of fun).

To make matters worse all of sudden I can't respond to the kind comments people chose to leave on my blog. Hit reply and it looks like it will work but does not. As I said, I've changed nothing and not being a techie I'm finding Google+ and Blogger to be rather unfriendly. I'm seriously considering migrating to WordPress where I have two other blogs and to FB which has a number of gaming communities and a simple copy the dares and paste method to post a blog or pictures.

In the meantime I have games stacking up and reports to write and because of the Google problems have not bothered. Yet, I have some pictures to share but have forgotten much of the action attached to the pictures.

This group was taken for my DBA-BR game. It features an early Carthaginian Army versus a Syracuse type Greek Army. It was a lot of fun and the Carthaginians lost by a wide margin.

The Greeks are from my friend Mike S. As you can see they are superbly painted.




















No comments: